In ICC Rating, India had been positioned 2nd place whereas South Africa had been positioned 4th place. India and South Africa have performed in 84 ODI, with India successful 35 matches in opposition to South Africa 46.
In most up-to-date recreation, India and South Africa had been face one another at Southampton on Jun 5 2019, South Africa had made rating 229/9 within the batting first. India had chased down the rating and received by 6 wickets.
Match Performed: 84 India: 35 South Africa: 46
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Each India and South Africa has sturdy batting lineup.
India has nice bowling line-up than South Africa
Batting Avg.: 292 Bowling Avg.: 5.47
Batting Avg.: 287 Bowling Avg.: 5.52
1st innings common rating: 214
Match Performed: 4 1st batting crew received: 1 2nd batting crew received: 3
Highest Rating: India 330/6 Lowest Rating: India 112/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN HIMACHAL PRADESH CRICKET ASSOCIATION STADIUM, DHARAMSALA
Head to Head Match Performed: 0 India received: 0 South Africa received: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
India: 4 Received: 2
South Africa: 0 Received: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
India made rating in opposition to
- 11-02-2020 vs NZ 296/7 (1st Bat) Misplaced
- 08-02-2020 vs NZ 251/10 (2nd Bat) Misplaced
- 05-02-2020 vs NZ 347/4 (1st Bat) Misplaced
- 19-01-2020 vs AUS 289/3 (2nd Bat) Received
- 17-01-2020 vs AUS 340/6 (1st Bat) Received
South Africa made rating in opposition to
- 07-03-2020 vs AUS 258/4 (2nd Bat) Received
- 04-03-2020 vs AUS 274/4 (2nd Bat) Received
- 29-02-2020 vs AUS 291/7 (1st Bat) Received
- 09-02-2020 vs ENG 256/7 (1st Bat) Misplaced
- 04-02-2020 vs ENG 259/3 (2nd Bat) Received
Solely Four ODI matches had been performed to date at Dharamsala with a median rating 214 within the first batting and solely time crew crosses 300 plus rating. In most up-to-date match, India had performed in opposition to Sri Lanka at Dharamsala on Dec 10 2017, India had made rating 112/10 within the batting first. Sri Lanka had chased down the rating and received by 7 wickets.
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to move 35-46 in opposition to South Africa.
- Solely Four ODI matches had been performed to date at Dharamsala with a median rating 214 within the first batting and solely time crew crosses 300 plus rating. So anticipated rating round 260 plus within the batting first.
- In ICC Rating, India had been positioned 2nd place whereas South Africa had been positioned 4th place.
- India had been received 2 from Four video games whereas South Africa had been but to be performed at Dharamsala.
- Final 5 video games had been performed between the 2 sides, India had been received Four video games whereas South Africa had been received solely recreation.
- 4 ODI video games had been performed at Dharamsala, batting second crew had been received Three video games whereas batting first crew had been received 1 recreation.
- India has nice bowling line-up than South Africa.
It is extremely really useful to see this report once more after toss and gamers choice
Do not forget to Lay beneath 20-30 paise or each side plus.
2nd batting crew will win
ODI – Head To Head Newest Outcome
ODI – Himachal Pradesh Cricket Affiliation Stadium, Dharamsala Newest Outcome
Disclaimer: The knowledge contained on this web site is for leisure just for Cricket lovers. http://sportsf1.com just isn’t a web based playing operator, or a playing web site of any type. We aren’t accountable the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the knowledge contained on the web site for any function.
Posted On: Thursday, March 12, 2020