Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars 26th Match Prediction
- Resurgent Lahore Qalandars may climb to second in the event that they keep their successful streak after they tackle Karachi Kings.
- Ben Dunk’s good 99* from 40 balls when these groups final met, final week, earned the Qalandars an eight-wicket win chasing 188.
- In-form Alex Hales had beforehand continued his personal good batting with 80* from 48 balls within the Kings’ 187/5 however he couldn’t forestall a 3rd defeat of the season.
Date-12 March 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Nationwide Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Karachi Kings Predicted Enjoying 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Enjoying 11
- Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Alex Hales, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Aamer Yamin
KRK vs LHQ Dream11 Workforce Prediction
- Batsmen:Chris Lynn, Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan
- All Rounder:Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel (c), David Wiese
- Wicket Keeper:Ben Dunk (vc)
- Bowler:Shaheen Afridi, Dilbar Hussain, Mohammad Amir