Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators 30th Match Prediction
- Defending champions Quetta Gladiators should beat Karachi Kings to face any likelihood of holding their title defence alive.
- Karachi Kings, in the meantime, have already secured their semi-final place and are assured to complete second, however will need to construct on their current profitable type.
- Quetta’s most up-to-date match – after their sport in opposition to Multan was washed out – was in opposition to Lahore, after they struggled to only 98/9 from 20 overs.
Date- 15 March 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
venue- Nationwide Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner- Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Taking part in 11
- Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Umaid Asif, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Usama Mir, Arshad Iqbal
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Taking part in 11
- Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Anwar Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Azam Khan, Ben Chopping, Sohail Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Hasnain
KRK vs QTG Dream11 Group Prediction
- Batsmen:Babar Azam (vc), Sharjeel Khan, Shane Watson
- All Rounder:Imad Wasim, Ben Chopping (c), Mohammad Nawaz
- Wicket Keeper:Sarfaraz Ahmed
- Bowler:Mohammad Amir, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Hasnain, Sohail Khan