Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi 27th Match Prediction
- Peshawar Zalmi must beat league leaders Multan Sultans to safe their Pakistan Premier League play-off place.
- The Sultans sit three factors away from Zalmi on the prime of the desk, having misplaced simply considered one of their six accomplished matches thus far.
- Zalmi missed the possibility to seal their play-off spot final trip, shedding to Lahore Qalandars, and defeat on this match – their ultimate group recreation – will depart them nervously ready on different outcomes.
Date- 13 march 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
venue- Nationwide Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Multan Sultans Predicted Enjoying 11
- James Vince, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Ilyas, Imran Tahir, Junaid Khan
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Enjoying 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
MS vs PSZ Dream11 Workforce Prediction
- Batsmen:James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Haider Ali
- All Rounder:Moeen Ali, Shoaib Malik (vc)
- Wicket Keeper:Kamran Akmal
- Bowler:Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir (c), Junaid Khan, Wahab Riaz