Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi 1st Semi Closing Match Prediction
- After topping the desk, Multan Sultans will hope the re-jigged play-off format doesn’t price them a spot within the last.
- They’re favourites for this match, having misplaced simply twice within the group stage – certainly one of which got here after they’d already sealed high spot with a victory towards Peshawar Zalmi.
- That match was Zalmi’s last group sport as Sohail Tanvir’s 3-26 bowled the Sultans to a three-run win however outcomes elsewhere ensured they claimed the fourth semi-final spot anyway.
Date- Mar 17, 2020
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner – Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans Predicted Taking part in 11
- Rohail Nazir, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Shan Masood (c), Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Ali Shafiq, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Taking part in 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Haider Ali, Wahab Riaz (c), Shoaib Malik, Hammad Azam, Umar Amin, Mohammad Amir Khan, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
MS vs PSZ Dream11 Group Prediction
- Batsmen:Shan Masood, Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah
- All Rounder:Shoaib Malik (vc), Shahid Afridi
- Wicket Keeper:Kamran Akmal, Zeeshan Ashraf
- Bowler:Sohail Tanvir (c), Wahab Riaz, Rahat Ali