UFC 252 Weigh-in Outcomes: The a lot awaited fight occasion, UFC 252, is simply a day away from the last word initiation, and the pre occasion formalities, such because the weigh-ins and face offs are full. So, discover out exactly how a lot did the fighters weigh earlier than the occasion.
UFC 252 is the host of maybe the most important heavyweight bout within the historical past of fight sports activities. The heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier will conclude their rivalry at UFC 252 within the trilogy combat, the present rating is one apiece. With the heavyweight combat in place, there are a complete of 10 fights within the combat card.
Earlier than the occasion, the weigh-ins happened on August 14, the place every fighter besides Tj Brown (Missed by 0.5 lbs) and Herbert Burns (Missed the benchmark by 3.5 lbs), got here out with the set weight lower, and no combat is off from the cardboard.
UFC 252 Weigh-In Outcomes
Right here is the ultimate results of weigh-ins:
- Stipe Miocic (233) vs. Daniel Cormier (236)
- Sean O’Malley (136) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Junior Dos Santos (238.5) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254)
- Herbert Burns (149.5) vs. Daniel Pineda (146)
- John Dodson (136) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (136)
- Jim Miller (156) vs. Vinc Pichel (156)
- Felice Herrig (116) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115.5)
- TJ Brown (146.5) vs. Danny Chavez (146)
- Livinha Souza (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Chris Daukaus (241) vs. Parker Porter (264.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145.5) vs. Tony Kelley (145.5)
Click on for extra UFC Information